We can Help
Falling into arrears with your Home Loan can make anyone feel frightened and vulnerable. After all, every man’s home is his castle. But there are ways to escape from this situation. It’s vital not to ignore your debt – especially your Home Loan payments, however frustrating your situation may appear. To prevent Home Repossession, any issues associated with your Home Loan need to be addressed as soon as possible. Ideally, the arrears should be settled as quickly as possible. Contact us if you are uncertain about your rights and about your options.
Talk it Through
If you take into account that everyone’s circumstances are different, it’s a good idea to explain to us why you missed your payments, or why you are paying a reduced instalment. It’s helpful to be honest about your circumstances which may have changed over the years. Just to name a few, illness, death, family difficulties, babies, all brings about financial changes in your life
Increasing Your Income
Below are a few ways of potentially increasing your income to maximise your available funds:
- Explore whether you can take in a tenant or lodger who can boost your income. If you are renting, you might need the permission of your landlord.
- Investigate whether you could lower life insurance, or get the same life insurance at a lower premium.
- If you have extra time, you could search for a part time job
- If your partner is unemployed, help them search for a job, anything that can help you to pay the bills.
- Does someone owe you money? Do you have an agreement with this person? Contact us for assistance if someone owes you money and they are unwilling to repay their debt.
Request a callback!
Get in Touch
- 082 587 2163
- Offices: Cape Town / Durbanville / Malmesbury / Somerset West